What's Your Bag, Baby?

Posted by SOTTO Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I am hardly the authority on accessorizing, but a Faithful Reader wrote in to ask me what the best bag is for a screenwriter.

Personally, I'm fond of the Swiss Army Bags. They're lightweight and strong. If I'm going out with my iPad, I have an iPad bag for it. If I'm taking my MacBook Pro, then I use my Swiss Army computer bag.

Both Swiss Army bags do have an awful lot of pockets, and, I suppose, would be a tad lighter without them. But ballistic nylon is going to be much lighter than almost anything you might put into such a thing.

Lisa has just a padded sleeve for her laptop, with a shoulder strap. That's not so flexible, though. If someone hands you a script, or you have to bring your bike helmet with you (because you took a Bixi bike), there's no room.

I think if I were more of a hipster, I'd want this snappy, iconic, jet set bag:

What's your favorite bag, baby?

0 comments

Post a Comment

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Blogger news