Performers Won't Do It For Fun

Posted by SOTTO Sunday, July 29, 2012

Here is an odd thing I have noticed about performers. I have had comics over to dinner. I have gone to a karaoke party with singers. I have been at a wrap party with the FAME dancers.

Performers won't do their thing for fun. The least fun dancers at the FAME wrap party were the FAME dancers. The people least likely to crack a joke at dinner are the comics. Actors and singers won't get onstage and karaoke.

I guess the jeopardy is higher for them. I wouldn't do a poetry slam, come to think of it. I also wouldn't enter one of those contests where you write and shoot something in three days. I wouldn't be sure I could do a decent job.

Be that as it may. Next time I go to karaoke, I'm taking a bunch of people from the Accounts Payable department. Those guys really know how to get down.

0 comments

Post a Comment

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Blogger news