After all this years Ku Klux boys are decide to change little bit their outfit in some kind stylish style , new style in 21th century, Who knows, maybe they will change slogan to
from "White Power" to "Gay is OK" . I certainly don't know what they up to , but I kind I like their New fashion style.
Made by Armani, just look into...colors, all that tasteful fruit :)
Made By Boss
This is old school boss look, if you are member of KKK feel free to
buy this wonderful.... whatever it is. Hate I mean
Armani again, obviously armani intend to become
a leader in this New style KKK adore.
Unowned If you know who is make this hate, please contact us.
All this I write here in this post related with Armani and Boss are lie.
Please don't sue us!
Funny Ku Klux (New Fashion)
Posted by
SOTTO
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
funny games,
funny jokes,
Funny Picture,
Funny Pictures,
Funny Quotes,
funny sayings,
funny stories,
funny videos






0 comments