Good Day,
 
Going through dossiers of personalities and properties in your Country, I discretely selected you for
 
this proposition I am about to make you in, I am Khan Habib a personal consultant to Late Colonel
 
Mauma Gaddafi of Libya. As you may be aware of the civil revolution that has just engulfed Libya, I
 
happened to be in custody of several Millions of US dollars from the sovereign wealth fund.
 
Without mincing words, what I am looking for is a trusted foreign partner that I can entrust the fund
 
in his care for the purpose of future investment in low tax areas that can yield optimum returns to my
 
capital, Express your interest.
 
Please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret within you so that my job would not be
 
jeopardized and you are required to reply via Email: khanhabib150@gmail.com
 
Best regards.
 
Khan Habib.

0 comments

Post a Comment

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Blogger news