Sir,
I am Dave Howard attached to the American Army in Afghanistan.I am writing to Solicit for your assistance in a Beneficial and Confidential Transaction.
I was given a Special Assignment with my Troop to Crush the abode of some Terrorist/Taliban.I got the Assignment done,wiped the whole Terrorist.We came across some Couple of Millions and Gold.This might be what they use for Financing their Terrorist Act.I realized the sum of Twelve Million United States Dollars.{12,000,000 US DOLLARS} and some quantity of Gold as my own share of the Lots.
I want this Money out of Afghanistan immediately for Investment Purpose.Can you assist me to Invest this Money pending my Retirement from the Army?I am going to give you 30% for your honest assistance.You can as well reach me via dave@mail2army.com Awaiting your timely response.

Regard,
Dave Howard.

0 comments

Post a Comment

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Blogger news