Hello Dear,
                         
Though this medium internet has been greatly abused, but I chose to reach you through it because it still the fastest medium of communication, How'ever this correspondent is unofficial and private, Please give me this little chance to explain myself to you, I would have like to meet you face to face before starting this project, but I strongly believed that you will handle this project with fear of ALMIGHTY.
 
My name is Mrs, Graca Machel Mandela, I am wife of formal SouthAfrican President I decided to donate fund which is to be used to assist poor people and charity homes, I am 67 years old and I am President of National Commission of UNESCO, the fund was deposited by my first husband, who died and has left me everything he worked for and because I works to improve the lives of children, placing orphans in village homes, studying the impact of armed conflict on children, and helping to rehabilitate children back into families, I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $10,500,000 (Ten  million five hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the Lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege for the assistance of the widows in general.
 
I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please used the funds well and always extend the good work to others, I will like you to Contact my lawyer for all the assistance you need to get this money transferred to you, (Kennedy Chambers) with his specified contact and let him knows all I just said about this money, ($10,500,000.00) although he is aware of my intension, Please send him all the below information for easy communication.
 
Your full name               
Your contact number                       
Your identification prove 
Your age
Your sex                  
Your job
Your country and city.
       
NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish, Always write me.
 
Thanks.
From
Mrs Graca Machel

0 comments

Post a Comment

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Blogger news