--

Greetings from Anice Marc,

I apologies for intruding into your privacy , since we don't know each

other , but pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you

Please don't be angry with me.

My name is Anice Marc,aim a pretty girl with a great smile,i saw your

contact today. it was so good to me.i feel you are the

only one missing in my entered life so i decided to contact you, and let

you know that i am interested in your person.

i am happy to get in contact with you after my direction to find a nice

trusted and sincere reliable friend I was motivated to write to you after

see your contact I know that this email will meet you in a good health and

also surprised . i am here to seek your advice of which i know that it

will helps me to over come my situation,

i am presently single girl My dearest, In your usual time , may it please

you to write me back So that i will explain more about myself, my details

, my pictures and purpose of writing to you . Please do not neglect a

humble and lonely heart . A good friendship is the foundation build on

other relative things to come . i wait patiently to hear from you .Thanks

and remain bless

Yours New Friend

Anice

0 comments

Post a Comment

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Blogger news