NO:1 Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez
jennifer looks great in this look... and the beard gives her more freedom to comeout...link

NO:2   Oprah Winfrey

Son, I am Oprah Winfrey. link

NO:3 Justin BIEBER 



I was like bibi, bibi, bibi uh link

NO:4  Rihanna
Rihanna Face
                                                                         link
     NO:5    Lady Gaga

                                                                            link
     NO:6  Britney Spears 
Britney Spears Funny Face

     NO:7 Kim Kardashian 

                                                               
I love seeing shit like this. I love ALL OF IT. It’s no secret that I have a cell in hell reserved, and I’m praying Kim Kardashian is my coal chucking bunk mate.  link



 NO:8  Katy Perry





 NO:9  Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise Funny Face


 NO:10   Steven Spielberg


                                                                             link

0 comments

Post a Comment

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Blogger news