Screenplay Analysis by Yours Truly

Posted by SOTTO Thursday, January 17, 2013

I raised my screenplay critique rates quite a bit last year because I was overwhelmed by work. Now we are in the winter lull, so I have a little more time, and I have lowered them to their usual, still pretty high rates.

I am currently giving a round of notes on a script (usually 6-10 pages) for a thousand bucks. I'll also happily critique outlines for substantially less, and query letters for a hundred bucks.

The query letter rate is your best bargain, because I critique your hook, not just the query. If I can help you improve your hook, then you may well wind up rewriting your screenplay to match it, and then you don't need page-by-page notes.

Deets here.

0 comments

Post a Comment

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Blogger news