Deep in Siberia, scientists claim they have made an astonishing breakthrough in curing drink and drug addicts, as well as helping workaholics and even those obsessed with sex - by using corporal punishment.
Beating addiction, Siberia
The reaction of most people is predictable: to snigger, scoff or make jokes loaded with sexual innuendo. But 22 year old Natasha insists they have got completely the wrong end of the stick - or rather the cane. And she should know. 'I am the proof that this controversial treatment works,' she says, 'and I recommend it to anyone suffering from an addiction or depression. It hurts like crazy - but it's given me back my life. Without it I seriously believe I would now be dead'. The psychologist behind (the pun is not deliberate!) this 'cure' is Dr German Pilipenko who with fellow practitioner Professor Marina Chukhrova has treated more than a thousand patients, and is now getting foreigners travelling to try his unconventional 'method of limited exposure or pain', often as a last resort.
Beating addiction, Siberia



 Beating addiction, Siberia

0 comments

Post a Comment

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Blogger news