I'd love to be remembered by the things that I said, by the quotes on how to be, much like Jesus but without the lies or story telling and 2000 years of chinese whispering. And with that MachineDaena blogs some of his fave quotes imported from his Facebook profile (I've spent time collating it once before so I'll take a shortcut this time): 



"Veni Vidi Vici (i came i saw i conquered)" - Julius Caesar

"you can fool some of the people, all of the time. and all of the people, some of the time. but you cant fool all of the people, all of the time" - Abraham Lincoln

“To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”

"i come from a little place called Britain, we ruled the world before you did" - Ricky Gervais

"That which was revealed" - the meaning of my name

"there he is look, there he is look, there he is! ahhhh whoooo" - Pete Kerr (irish legend!)

"what is life but just a dream" - Vanilla Sky

"Strength and Honor" - Russell Crowe (gladiator)

"if you fail to prepare, your preparing to fail" - Whinston Churchill

"marriage is like putting your hand into a bag of snakes and expecting to pull out an eel" - Leonardo Da Vinci

"its the fight in the man, not the man in the fight!" - the salmon meister

"Si vis pacem, para bellum" - if you want peace, prepare for war - Julius Caesar

“She said, 'I'm your biggest fan,' and I said, 'Who are you?' She said, 'Paris Hilton." - Ricky Gervais

"lets get to work"
"ok"
"and in MY CAR" - corrie DVD

"She was 5ft 10, a catsuit and BENDYEYES" - Westlife

"Women are like banks, they're ok for a while, then you start to get fucked over, so then you just move to another branch. Whats really good is if theres a branch right on your street!" - Dan Vill, 2007

"mate got a few good games we can play, they might end up in us getting slaped but in for a penny and all that!! lol" - Stu Peters, 2007

Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know im not perfect - And I dont live to be.
But before you start pointing the fingers...
Make sure your hands are clean!

- Bob Marley.

"Business opportunities are like buses, there's always another one coming.” - Richard Branson



Finally some cheesy leadership quotes I saw that made me laugh! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhxINyIZ454


Email MachineDaena@gmail.com for enquiries, ideas, opinions and proposals. Don't forget to follow me and tell you friends about me. MachineDaena

0 comments

Post a Comment

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Blogger news